The times are hard. Asanify's employee attendance management system is here to help.
Your search for the best attendance and shift-time management system ends here
- Calendar view for you and your employees
- Clock-in/Clock-out through a web portal or mobile app
- Employee access for regularizing attendance
- Manage Night shift attendance
- OTP-based mobile login for employees who are on the go
- View attendance info with real-time reports
- Smart dashboard to view employee attendance, holidays, and leave schedules for better planning
- Accurate geo-tracking facilities with time stamps
- Geo-fence your Office location to enable access only from within your premises
- Multiple time stamps and location tags are possible on the same day
- Simplifies end-to-end attendance management: Policy-making, employee access, tracking and reporting
- Automated reminders and system notifications to employees and their reporting managers
- Highly configurable policies to capture all possible scenarios, including Night shifts
- Assign different policies to individuals and teams as required
- Use Asanify's provided ready-made attendance policy templates
- Saves time. No manual coordination required for tracking work hours.
- Makes payroll calculation easier as Asanify Attendance syncs seamlessly with Payroll
- Provides real-time notifications for tracking employee's presence / absence
1500+ top startups and small businesses trust our attendance management system
Here’s what our users say about us:
Asanify's time and attendance management software has immensely helped me reduce employee queries. Especially in a fast growing startup like ours, we need a self-service system that employees can use to easily apply, track and approve their leaves. The web app is beautiful and hardly takes a minute to generate any relevant reports.
TagMango - a Y Combinator Funded Startup
The Asanify attendance management system really helps track the locations of my employees. It helps me track the information of when they come onsite and leave the office building. The geo fencing feature further helps in making sure that my people are present at the place of work as per the required time slots.
Co-founder & CEO, Broomees,
Domestic help startup
Which software is best for attendance?
Asanify is the best attendance software with real time attendance integration, dashboard, geo tagging, reports and lots of other features
How do we track employee attendance?
We can track employee attendance efficiently with an online attendance management system, where:
- Employees can clock in and out with a click of a button with a gps stamp.
- See the schedule through the global calendar and track attendance in real time
- Approve time-off requests easily
- Access attendance reports anytime.
What is an attendance management system?
Attendance management software is used to track employee hours by capturing the clock-in and out at any location. You can use it to record the employees' work hours and the time they take off. This system can come in handy when a large part of your workforce is remote or working at a client's location.
How does the attendance management system work?
It records the real time work hours of employees with the location of the employee. Employees can view their attendance data through the web portal and apply for leaves. Admins can approve or reject time off requests, view employee attendance data and manage shifts easily.
What makes an attendance management system useful?
Without a proper system in place, attendance management can become a tedious task. Here are some features of AMS which make it useful for a company to adopt it.
1 payroll integration
2 Clock-in and clock-out with geo tagging
3 employees self-service
4 calendar integration
5 Reports and analytics
How do you manage attendance?
Some common approaches to managing attendance are:
1. Recognition of employees with a positive attendance record.
2. Set a clear attendance policy
3. Take action against excessive absenteeism
4. Manage attendance with an attendance tracker
5. be flexible with your policies
Why is the attendance management system important?
Whether you are a startup or a company, the right attendance management system can make a difference in how you work. The benefits of a good AMS are:
Integrate with payroll system to avoid errors in calculating renumeration
Highly customizable ready-made policy templates
Employee self-service for better satisfaction
Automated attendance system to improve productivity and efficiency
Will payroll software integrate with the attendance system?
Payroll software integrates with the attendance system seamlessly so that you can calculate the payroll for the month with ease and sync LOP days
Can you track remote teams with an attendance management system?
Yes, companies can use an automatic attendance management solution to allow employees to track the time they work and the job they do in order to avoid payment errors in the future. This solution will allow you to address employee requests to work remotely while also lowering overhead and increasing employee loyalty.